Admission & Tuition
Each step in your child's life is important. Please know that St. Mary's School staff and faculty appreciate the step you are taking in looking at what St. Mary's can offer your child.
How do you best learn what St. Mary's School is all about? Experience it!
Here are a few suggestions for checking us out...
Schedule a school visit. To schedule a visit, please contact the school office at (937) 548-2345 or email Vernon Rosenbeck, principal at firstname.lastname@example.org or Chris Detling, secretary at email@example.com
Schedule a shadowing visit. This shadowing experience matches your child up with a current student who shows them around our school during the course of the day. It gives you and your child a real feel for whether our school is the place for them. To schedule a shadowing visit, call the school at (937) 548-2345 or email Chris Detling, secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org
Attend an Open House. Check this web page occasionally to view when future open houses are scheduled. During the open house you get to meet the students, faculty, and staff, a tour of the facility, and a look at student textbooks and materials.
The doors of our school are always open for your family to come and visit. It's best to let us know that you are coming so we can make your visit a rewarding experience.
Registering Your Child(ren).
- Step #1 - Complete the new student registration form. The form should be returned to the school office.
- Step #2 - A $75 registration fee must accompany the registration form in order to secure a placement for your child(ren). Birth certificate, immunization records, and baptismal certificate (required for Catholics) must also be received with the registration form.
- Step #3 - Once all the information has been received a packet of information will be sent to you regarding the tuition and payment options so you can choose what is best for your family.
Information can be sent via regular mail, fax, or email to St. Mary's School.
You have an important financial decision to make for your family. You must decide how to finance your child's tuition at St. Mary's Catholic School. This in-depth web page offers you important information about how to afford this investment for your child.
Please contact the school office for tuition rates and financial assistance information. We do have a non-refundable $75 per family registration fee and $75 per student supply fee.
- Option #1 - You can pay in full by the first day of school
- Option #2 - Unless you clearly feel that you will not be eligible, you should check with the school office regarding any financial assistance that might be available. If you apply for financial assistance you will need to fill out an application form and mail it to the company. There is a $23 processing fee.
- Option #3 - Whether you receive financial assistance or not you must enroll in a payment plan that begins in July (the month may be changed)(adjusted if you are enrolling after July ) and ends in April. Tuition Management Systems is in charge of our payment plan system. We have forms available in the school office to get you started using their services.
Financial assistance is based on your family's income, number of dependents and any extenuating circumstances. No specific dollar amount qualifies your family.
Once you have completed the necessary financial assistance application and a third party provider has analyzed this information, the school office will inform you of any award you may be eligible to receive. This notification occurs soon after the school has the information necessary to determine the award.
In some cases the family's financial situation changes during the school year. In these cases, the family is encouraged to speak with the principal.
We at St. Mary's School want to be a support to you in this process of financing our school's tuition. We want to make sure that you have investigated and understand every option available to you. If you have any questions, please contact the school at (937) 548-2345 or email your questions to Vernon Rosenbeck, principal at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
One last thought to leave you with regarding financing an education at St. Mary's School. Things that we purchase for our children come and go, but the gifts of quality academics, stimulating faith formation and high self-esteem they receive at St. Mary's School lasts a lifetime. Give them that gift!
- SCRIP & Fundraisers
- June Schedule
- July Schedule
- August Schedule
- September Schedule
- Scrip Brochure
- Scrip Order Form
- Scrip Holiday Form
- Scrip In Stock
- Scrip for Travel
- ScripNow! Listing