Board of Trustees
The Body of Christ is to act in mutual communion in the furthering of the salvific work of the Church. The mission of furthering the Church is both the responsibility of the pastor and of the laity who work together to realize this noble task. To assist in the work of the Church, our Parish will have a Board of Trustees that will be concerned with the spiritual, pastoral, educational, financial and social needs of our Parish and school.
The members of the Board of Trustees will consist of lay persons who shall represent both genders, the various ministries of the Parish and various age groups.
Those nominated to the Board of Trustees are to be:
- Parishioners recommended for the board must be approved by the Archbishop.
- Parishioners shall be eighteen (18) years of age or older
- Parishioners must be catholics in good standing.
- Members of the board cannot be employees of St. Mary's School or St. Mary's Parish.
- Members shall also have special expertise to contribute to the operations of St. mary's School, including, but not limited to administration, fundraising, marketing, finance, community involvement, knowledge of parish life, and community leadership. All members of the Board shall sign and follow any Code of Ethics that the Board may adopt from time to time.
The purpose of the Board shall be to act as the decision-making group of the school, subject to the rights and powers of the Archdiocese and the Archbishop of Cincinnati as indicated in Article VIII of the Code of Regulations. The Board's primary responsibility is for the effective governance of the St. Mary's School.
The pastor is a voting member of the Board of Trustees.
September 18, 2012 Summary
March 19, 2013 Summary
- SCRIP & Fundraisers
- June Schedule
- July Schedule
- August Schedule
- September Schedule
- Scrip Brochure
- Scrip Order Form
- Scrip Holiday Form
- Scrip In Stock
- Scrip for Travel
- ScripNow! Listing